Thursday, August 30, 2007

The first

So here's the first "offical" blog of this site. Hopefully I can keep with the craziness of my life and have time to post things. So far, all's quiet on the wedding planning. It's down to meeting wedding co-ordinators for final things, and waiting for the favors to arrive to put together...and I'm sure other things that I can't think of right now.
Nate and I are doing well...just preparing for a lifetime together. Learning each others weaknesses and strengths, having fun together, what each others likes/dislikes are, and a bazillion others.
I just had my first bridal shower, boy did I get stuff!!!!! I can't believe it's me on the recieving end of the shower for once. For a couple years I've been the one hosting, now it's my turn!!! We got alot of great gifts, now it's down to where to place it all in the house! The next shower is in a couple weeks. We'll see what more stuff we get. Can't wait.

No comments:

Happily Ever After

The intertwined, married lives of a nurse and her grease monkey