Sunday, October 14, 2007

Last day of work!

today is my last day of work for the next 3 weeks!!!! i'm soooo excited, yipee!!!! tomorrow i'll wake up and not have to worry what i'll be making for lunch for work. now i can focus on the wedding...what's left of it at least. i'm really hoping that this week will go by quickly, so i don't have to get caught up in worrying about what i forgot to do or get.
also, to all my friends coming from out of town.....I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YA'LL!!!!!
please pray for me this week, that God will give me strength, peace and energy to get through the week and my wedding.
see you all soon!!!

1 comment:

Hofwoman said...

So EXCITED For you!!!! I am praying that everything will come together beautifully and that you will be able to relax into your wedding! :) Can't wait to see you!

Love you!

Happily Ever After

The intertwined, married lives of a nurse and her grease monkey