Sunday, September 9, 2007

Another week down

Life has been trodding along...planning, planning and planning a ton of wedding stuff...obviously! We sent out invitiations, finally....
I went to my co-workers baby shower this weekend...that was alot of fun! We went to a great Italian restraunt in San Jose, that had excellent food, Yum!! And this week the girls at work are having a bridal shower for me this week. So that should be fun. We got our engagement photos done, they are sooo wonderful, if any of you would like to view them let me know and I can sent you the link. Now it's just deciding which ones to have at the wedding.
Oh yea, another fun thing! We bought couches yesterday!! They are sooo comfortable! I can't wait to get them and have everyone have a seat, they are THE best!!

1 comment:

jen said...

oh yah, i wanna see the engagement pics! :)

Happily Ever After

The intertwined, married lives of a nurse and her grease monkey