Tuesday, September 18, 2007

No time for stress

Last week my girls from work gave my a loverly shower. They took me to a restraunt on the beach, it was fantastic and it was a beautiful sunny day. Too bad I couldn't relax on the beach...oh well.
Now, it's getting down to the details of the wedding, I'm not the best person with details, but I'm trying to get them done. Only 32 days left!! But it seems like a million and I'll never get everything done. But I'm trucking along, and Nate's a real trooper, I'm sure sometimes he'd like to leave me in a box and not let me out...but he's being good about it.
God is totally teaching me to be patient and not worry. Even though I wanna run a million miles an hour and not get things done, He's telling me to take a breath and take things one thing at a time. Thank you Jesus for patience!! And for a patient fiance!

3 comments:

Hofwoman said...

I will pray that everything falls into place perfectly - it will be lovely, I am sure!

Guess what! I can come too! I just got my ticket out - I cannot wait to see you get married Jenny-Belle! Love ya girl! Wohoo!!!

jen said...

jen, thanks for such an awesome chat at the Cat. :) i love that we can hang out and chat about what's goin' on in this super fun season! love you, and i can't wait for your day.

Christina said...

That's right! No time for stress... you'll be married and the whole thing will pass before you know it, so enjoy the process. Next up... a lifetime with the man God has for you. Many blessings from Bryan, Evan and I. Hope to see you on a visit in the near future.

Happily Ever After

The intertwined, married lives of a nurse and her grease monkey